Monday, April 17, 2017

April Update 2

 Here's my second update for April! 

We dyed Easter eggs last week. I tried a new method with shaving cream and food coloring. It wasn't the most successful thing we've ever done, but the boys enjoyed it. 


Pops and Uncle Gary took the boys to church last Saturday for an event about putting on the armor of God. Daddy had to work, so the boys were really excited about going with Pops! They all got shields and swords and thought it was the best thing ever. 


I was on call from work last Saturday night, so we took the boys to a park close by the house. They're doing some construction right next to the park, so we explored allllllll the dirt and equipment. It was heaven for the boys! We ended our night with a movie on the front yard with our sweet neighbors and good friends. Then, I was able to put the boys to bed before I ended up having to go to work. It was so nice to spend a normal Saturday night with my family instead of being at work!

















No comments:

Post a Comment