Monday, April 17, 2017

April Update 3

The boys had their Easter parties at school last week. I was able to go back and forth between them, and we had a lot of fun! 





excited about his egg hunt!





the three amigos!

we have loved the weather being so nice! We ate dinner outside several times last week, and it was so nice!
This weekend the boys and I worked on our garden. We went to Lowe's on Friday to get all of our supplies.



I was sweating bullets by the time we checked out! Corralling three boys and this basket of stuff wore me out! 

showing off his new Paw Patrol gloves

F got new gloves, too!

I should have gotten this one gloves, since he insists on carrying around worms...

TaDa! Our raised garden bed that we built!

my helper

the finished product! We planted peas, squash, tomatoes, and strawberries. If I can keep the dog and the boys out of the garden, we might actually see some stuff grow, but I'm not holding my breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment