Sunday, October 8, 2017

Catch Up Post

 Here's a photo dump off my phone from the past few weeks!

Bridget and I got season tickets to the Orpheum and our first show was a few weeks ago. I love that we're able to have these dedicated girls nights!

We had a blast trying out a new restaurant and seeing The King and I!

sparring at karate a few weeks ago 
Oh, this boy...A few weeks ago I was letting the older two boys play in the bean bin while B took a nap, because he's the one who usually dumps all the beans out or eats them. S decided to stick beans up his nose, and he was so proud. However, he couldn't get one of them out, and neither could I, no matter what I did. So, I called the pediatrician, and we bought ourselves a trip to the ENT. We went the next day, and after an X-Ray and a nasal endoscopy, there was no bean to be found. I think he ended up swallowing it, which is great! No further interventions needed, and he handled everything like a champ! Never a dull moment with these boys...



selfies to keep this boy occupied during soccer practice last week 

We had waffles on Wednesday with Memaw! We love home made waffles, and I think B ate at least 3 of them. 

F has had multiple orthodontic appointments lately in preparation for having his crossbite corrected. We've had a lot ofo quality time together at the dentist. He's done very well with everything they've had to do and has even helped them out a few times.  

donuts before soccer last weekend

My Monday night scene. I had thrown S and B in the tub to get clean, and I left the door open and attempted to clean up the kitchen after dinner. I came back to a flood-water was everywhere! So, the floors got ripped up in the bathroom, and now we have a very nice concrete industrial look going on. Thankfully, we had already been talking about redoing the floors, so step one (demo) has already been completed!  

He loves picking out his prizes after having his dental work done. 

sweet sleepy boy 

No comments:

Post a Comment