Saturday, September 16, 2017

Weekend Fun

We had a great Friday and Saturday! I took B out for a special breakfast treat after taking the boys to school, and then we were silly and tried on Halloween costumes. I love this one on one time with him!



silly little dragon 
The boys have been wanting to go camping for forever! Unfortunately, it never works out with my weekend work schedule, so Daddy decided to do some tent camping in the backyard. They were over the moon excited!

"helping" set up 

they love the tent!

so excited about camping!

Daddy, Penny, and the older boys camped out, while B and I stayed in the house. Everyone slept great and the boys can't wait to do it again!
Saturday morning-time for soccer again! The boys both played so hard! Fisher had some great blocks as goalie, and got some good kicks in. Sullivan scored his second goal of the season. I'm so glad both of them are loving soccer this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment