Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekend Projects...

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I'm at work today, but I had a good Friday and Saturday!! Friday, Nellie and I bought paint for the guest bathroom and fabric to make curtains for the kitchen and living room. I worked on the curtains and started painting the bathroom on Saturday. I don't have any bathroom pictures, but I'll put some up when it's all finished!! Here are some curtain pictures!!

Kitchen curtain fabric
                                                               +
No sew fabric adhesive

                                                                =
My sooo cute kitchen curtains!!!


living room curtain fabric

+


My new favorite thing!!

=
living room curtains!!

The pictures aren't the best quality because I took them with my phone, and my curtains aren't perfect, but I am loving them!! I still have to add some backing to the curtains, but they'll work for now! I am so happy that my crafting actually worked!! What can I work on next...

1 comment:

  1. I love your curtains!! The fabric is adorable and I think you did a great job making them :)

    ReplyDelete