Saturday, April 30, 2011

Product Endorsement, Round 2

Back for another product review and endorsement! One day, I WILL manage to get paid for this!! :) Or not, but it's still fun. You've probably all seen the commercials and ads for Sally Hason Salon Effects. No? Well, let me tell you about them!

 These are nail polish strips. You don't paint them on, you stick them on. Very cool, huh? There are 24 different styles provided, and they last up to 10 days. They can be removed with nail polish remover.

Here's what they look like!



And now my take on these. I got the leopard print to put on my toes. First of all, I underestimated the difficulty I would have attempting to put these on due to the size of my preggo belly. Quite comical-hubs got a kick out of it. Needless to say, I will not be attempting this again until this child is out of my womb!

Second, I had some trouble getting all the backing off of the actual strip. There are multiple layers that have to be removed, and although directions are included, I didn't feel like they were clear enough (or maybe that's just me).  However, once I got past all of those issues, they were applied with relative ease, and I was very pleased with how they turned out. Granted, I can't look very closely at my feet, so I THINK they look ok!

Although they are a little pricey (I think around $9), you get 16 strips and all the supplies you need in the package. I only used 3-4 strips because I cut them in half. I also applied clear nail polish over them to help them last longer. So far I'm at almost a week and going strong!

All in all, I was very pleased with this product, and it's something I'll use again!

Oh, you can go here to check it out for yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment