Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Church Baby Shower

On Sunday, May 1, we were so blessed to have our first baby shower. It was given by some of our wonderful friends at church. I always love our church showers, because it's so much fun to see lots of people that I usually don't get to see very often. It's great to catch up! The weather was nasty, so that kept some people away, but we still had a great turnout. I am so thinkful for these wonderful friends that love celebrating the coming arrival of our sweet baby!! Warning-picture overload!!

me and my momma

the wonderful hostesses



my family

present time!








my forever bestie

with our diaper bags!

goodies

more goodies

and some more goodies

some of my wonderful friends-we've grown up together!

Bridget and me-Brantley is due 3 weeks after baby Nelson!
Thank you so much to all of our wonderful friends and family that were able to brave the storm and make it to our shower! It means so much to us to know that you love us and support us on this new and exciting journey!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment