Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oh, Pinterest

I recently discovered Pinterest. I'm probably behind the times with that, but that's how I roll. I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest. If you haven't heard of it, I'm not the person to describe it to you because I'm bad at stuff like that. In the words of the people who made up Pinterest, it's

"Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.




People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes."


My two beefs about this website: anyone can see what you "pin". Not that I post anything bad, but what if I want some things private? Not an option. Second, if you repin something, you automatically start "following" that person's pins, even if you have no idea who they are.

I guess I just want more privacy and more selectiveness in determining who I want to follow. Other than that, I think Pinterest is a fabulous thing. Look it up-it's kind of addicting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment