Saturday, August 27, 2011

"You is kind, you is smart, you is important"

Words to live by! Lots of people may recognize this quote from the new movie, "The Help". I actually had the chance to go see this movie (in the THEATER, people) a few weeks ago. It was sooooo good!

I had read the book a few months ago, and LOVED it. I was anxious to see if the movie would live up to the book. Did it? Well, no, but I can't think of a single movie that's been based on a book that has. Just my personal opinion. I realize that they couldn't put everything that was in the book in the movie, or it would be 10 years long. That being said, the movie was still very very good, but I highly recommend that you still read the book. So much better.

scene from the movie. they found the perfect people to play these parts.
Go see this movie! But read the book too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment