Saturday, October 8, 2011

Busy, Busy!

We've had a busy week!! As usual, I'll review it in picture form! :)

First, Fisher got a new coat. He's "beary" cute, don't you think?! Of course, now we've had gorgeous weather, so he hasn't really needed it just yet.


We also got to hang out at my grandparent's a lot, since my Aunt Janet came in town this week. Fisher and Elizabeth got to have tummy time together, and Fisher got to talk to Pops at dinner.



Then, I had an appointment with the allergist on Friday. I'm always snotty and congested, so I knew it was time for a new game plan.  I get to start allergy shots again. Yay.


allergic to mold, trees, cats, dogs...the usual
Then, Fisher and I went to Shelby Farms so he could meet his Aunt B. She's been living in Colorado and just moved back, so we were so excited to get to see her!!

he was just worn out by the time we got home
Friday afternoon, we all went to Buckhead. Daddy hit softballs with some friends, and Fisher and I strolled 3 miles and then played on a blanket in the shade because the weather was so gorgeous.


Fisher got a hat and blanket that his great grandmother made for him, so he had to try his hat on. I think he looks like a little Russian baby. :)



Today, Fisher played in his jumperoo, we played outside, and he sat in his bumbo and watched me cook. I'm teaching him early :)



That concluded our week! Now I'm at work and Fisher and Daddy are hanging out watching football. I hope everyone else had a great week, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment