Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weekly Randoms

I hope everyone had a great first week of fall! We sure did! Fisher got to do a few new things this week. He played in his bouncer (if that's what you even call it) for the first time and LOVED it!! He does so good focusing on his toys and reaching for them. And it is adorable watching his little legs swinging around!! :)


so intense!
He also rode in his umbrella stroller for the first time. My mom took him to a craft show and he did great! On Friday I took him for a long walk around the neighborhood since the weather was absolutely gorgeous!

Fisher has been really into chewing on fingers lately. I'll be holding his hand and he'll just stick my finger in his mouth and keep his hand wrapped around it while he chews. So I got him out a teething toy to give him something else to chew/gnaw/slobber on. We're still working on getting the hang of it.



And one more cute picture to round out the post. My mom has the softest blanket at her house, and Fisher loves to take naps on it. He is only a little bit spoiled! :)


so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment