Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fishy Fishy

I have the hardest time coming up with titles to my posts. Anyone else have this problem?? Anyways, we had another great week!! I've got actual pictures from my camera to put up, but phone pictures will have to do for now.

Fisher sat in his high chair at Yaya and Pops for the first time! With some assistance from his favorite blanket, of course. :)

really Mom? another picture?

What are you putting on my tray for me to eat?
He also bounced around in his johnny jump up for the first time!! He loves being in it. Bouncing doesn't really happen yet; for now he just sways.


More naps at Yaya's on his blanket...



Friday Fisher and I had lots of fun! I swaddled him...



Haha, he actually didn't seem to mind it!!


He also played around in his bumbo. His head control is getting so good!

hey mom, watch me move my arms really fast!!


what is this thing?

 We also had a little photo shoot in our family overalls. These overalls were worn by my aunt, so they're over 60 years old. Most of the grandkids and great grandkids have worn them, too! I just love things like this, that have a lot of meaning behind them!


Fisher also turned 4 months old yesterday-official post to come after our well baby check on Monday. We had baby dedication today, and plan on visiting the pumpkin patch on Monday. Nellie and I also celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on the 13th. It's hard to believe it's been four wonderful years! Sadly, I had clinical and he was sleeping in preperation for work, so we spent the day apart. We'll celebrate soon enough! Stay tuned for more postings and really cute pictures of Fisher!!

No comments:

Post a Comment