Friday, November 9, 2012

21 weeks

 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a spaghetti squash

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 12 pounds, I think. 

Maternity Clothes: I'm still in all my regular clothes, but that's easy to do when you mostly wear scrubs and workout clothes!

Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I don't have a feeling one way or the other yet. Daddy thinks girl. After seeing the ultrasound pictures, most people in my family think boy.

Movement: Yes! Feeling movement a lot now

Sleep: I'm not waking up as often, so I'm sleeping better
What I miss: My back not hurting from sitting too long

Cravings: peach tea

Symptoms: I only take naps occasionally now. I guess my back hurting sometimes is my symptom...

Best Moment this week: We started on the nursery! And I finally made it to the chiropractor to get my back straightened out.

No comments:

Post a Comment