Friday, November 30, 2012

24 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
 
 
How Far Along: 24 weeks
 
Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of an eggplant

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 15 pounds. I've offically been told to watch my weight gain. boo.
 
Maternity Clothes: One maternity shirt, but still mostly in my regular clothes.
 
Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I think I'm starting to lean towards another boy. Daddy thinks girl. After seeing the ultrasound pictures, most people in my family think boy.
 
Movement: Yes! Feeling movement a lot now

Sleep: I'm not waking up as often, so I'm sleeping better ( I still wake up 2-4 times a night)

What I miss: Nothing this week
 
 
Cravings: nothing this week
 
Symptoms: occasional heartburn
 
Best Moment this week: actually being able to see my belly move when the baby moves! And getting to hear the baby's heartbeat again at the OBGYN (it was 150).

No comments:

Post a Comment