Thursday, November 22, 2012

23 Weeks

 
 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 weeks
 
Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of an ear of corn

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 12 pounds, I think.
Maternity Clothes: I'm still in all my regular clothes, but that's easy to do when you mostly wear scrubs and workout clothes!
 
Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I don't have a feeling one way or the other yet. Daddy thinks girl. After seeing the ultrasound pictures, most people in my family think boy.
 
Movement: Yes! Feeling movement a lot now

Sleep: I'm not waking up as often, so I'm sleeping better

What I miss: Nothing this week
Cravings: peanut butter and honey sandwiches
 
Symptoms: occasional heartburn
 
Best Moment this week: lots of baby kicks and flips!

No comments:

Post a Comment