Friday, December 14, 2012

26 Weeks

 
Pregnancy Highlights:
 
 
How Far Along: 26 weeks
 
Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a cucumber
 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 15 pounds.
 
Maternity Clothes: One or two maternity shirts and one pair of pants, but still mostly in my regular clothes.
 
 
Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I think I'm starting to lean towards another boy. Daddy thinks girl. After seeing the ultrasound pictures, most people in my family think boy.
 
 
Movement: Yes! Feeling movement a lot now

Sleep: I'm not waking up as often, so I'm sleeping better ( I still wake up 1-3 times a night)

What I miss: Nothing this week
 
 
 
Cravings: bologna sandwiches
 
 
Symptoms: occasional heartburn and back pain, especially after sitting for a long time or sleeping
 
 
Best Moment this week: My back is finally starting to feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment