Friday, December 21, 2012

27 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a head of cauliflower

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 15 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: A few pieces of maternity clothes, but still mostly in my regular clothes.
Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I think I'm starting to lean towards another boy. Daddy thinks girl. After seeing the ultrasound pictures, most people in my family think boy.
Movement: Yes! Feeling movement a lot now

Sleep: I'm not waking up as often, so I'm sleeping better ( I still wake up 1-3 times a night)

What I miss: Nothing this week
Cravings: bologna sandwiches
Symptoms: occasional heartburn and back pain, especially after sitting for a long time or sleeping
Best Moment this week: Realizing that if this baby is anything like his/her big brother, we could have a baby in 10 weeks!! Not sure if this is the BEST moment or timetofreakout moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment