Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sullivan's Nursery Reveal

I love Sullivan's nursery! I had so much fun coming up with ideas for his space, and I'm so pleased with how it turned out. It's very different from Fisher's nursery-Fisher's is pretty traditional, and I wanted something brighter and lighter for this time around. I think we nailed it!

Welcome to Sullivan's nursery!

looking in from the hallway

Jenny Lind crib that we got for a steal-$20! I know it's a drop down, but all we have to do is by the conversion kit to make sure that the rails don't fall down. The crib was a very traditional dark wood, and Daddy painted it a bright red. The fabrics in his room are made by Premier Fabrics (I found the chevron online and finally hunted it down-who knew it was locally made?!) My grandmother and mom made the bedskirt, and the bumper is from Carousel Designs

the rocking/feeding/reading station. the bedside table was an antique store find that was originally painted black, and our very talented neighbor refinished it for us!

plate rack turned book shelf. This was an antique store find that was originally painted an off white color. I cleaned it up and Daddy painted it red to match the crib.

Love this Little Castle glider and ottoman (from Target, thankfully on sale)! Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a gray glider? It's harder than you would think.

this lamp was bright pink-I bought it off a Facebook resale site for $8. Daddy painted it, and using a $5 lampshade, fabric, and rickrack that I already had, I made a beautiful shade!

framed fabric makes instant art. the frames are from Target.

I framed free printables that I found via Pinterest. I love free artwork!

It was impossible to get a good shot of the curtains! My grandmother and my mom made them.

My favorite part of the room

Sullivan's art wall-his initials are cardboard letters that Daddy painted, my talented sister painted the dots painting and the bird based on pictures I showed her, big brother did the finger painting, and the moon print (I can't remember the site where I found this) and otter print (from etsy) are prints that I had originally intended to use in Fisher's room, but they never made it there :)

my favorite piece of furniture-ever! We got this at this antique store in Collierville for a great price. I'm still thinking of a way to get it into my room :)

Sully's stool was a gift from his Gama Carol

trying to get an overall view of the room

another angle

This room came together so well. I'm happy every time I walk into it. Hopefully Sullivan will like it just as much when he finally gets to sleep in his crib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment