Friday, June 20, 2014

3rd Birthday and Father's Day

I'll do a longer post later and include party pictures from my camera, but you can see some phone pictures for now. We celebrated Fisher's third birthday and Father's Day last weekend. I can't believe my baby is three-I definitely shed some tears over that!
I am so thankful to call this little boy mine and I can't imagine life without him. Although he drives me crazy sometimes, it's all worth it!
He took decorating his cupcake for his party very seriously. He picked out the colors for his cupcakes, and talked for weeks about which color he wanted to eat. He chose blue for his party and green for his actual birthday. :)




It was finally time to eat his cupcake!!




His birthday biscuit. That was the best I could do considering I worked the night before and had to go back that night. He was thrilled to blow out more candles. :)








Birthday lunch at Memaw's! Steak for the dads.




We're so thankful for this man we called Daddy!




Birthday cupcake #2








Helping Pops open his presents.




I couldn't love my Daddy any more!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment