Friday, June 20, 2014

Urgent Care Visit

It was bound to happen sooner or later-we had to make a visit to urgent care the week before his birthday to see if Fisher needed stitches or dermabond for the gash on his chin.

He was playing in his room while I was watching and talking to him. He kicked a ball and was walking to go get it when he slipped on his train tracks and fell. I thought he fell on his back. After rocking and comforting him, I was about to put him down when I noticed blood on my hand. I thought he might have bitten his lip, but when I investigated further, I saw the gash on his chin.

We packed up and headed to the urgent care center. Frozen was playing, so Fisher was happily occupied. :) He was most traumatized by having to stand on the scale and get weighed! The doctor determined that his 1cm gash was fare bought back under his chin that dermabond would work instead of stitches.

Fisher was very happy to watch some Thomas the Train episodes while the dermabond was applied. He'll definitely have a scar, but it makes him more handsome!
























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete