Friday, June 27, 2014

A Few More MBBY Visits

We've gone to MBBY a few more times with friends over the past few weeks. I'm so thankful that my boys love playing with their friends and that we have a fun place to do it!




Jackson, Brooklyn, Sullivan, Fisher, Brantley, and Colton-we had our hands full with these kiddos!




















Lunch time! We played with Lilliana, Hamilton, Benjamin (well, he slept the whole time), Luke, Brady, Jane Ellis, Aubrey, and Alden (who also slept a lot).




This was right before S threw his hat in the pond. I was able to rescue it, although I was a little worried the giant catfish were going to think my hand was fish food. :)




He loves playing in the water! Both boys would be just fine only playing in the little river and not going anywhere else!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment