Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer Happenings

This one has become obsessed with wearing his brother's boots when we're outside. He can barely walk in them, but he's so proud to have them on.




He has also started climbing on everything. The dishwasher, the table, his high chair while I was washing the tray.












I got to visit sweet baby Emerson a few weeks ago. My friend Staci from work is his mama.




Napping hard.




We made playdough while Brother was sleeping. Fisher loved helping stir it and picking out the colors to put in it!
















We went to the Pink Palace to see the bug exhibit. All I can say is, I'm glad it was free. The boys hated it! I think it was the larger than life bugs that freaked them out.




























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment