Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Swimming Lessons

Fisher had swimming lessons a few weeks ago. Well, more of an introduction to water and dog paddling, I guess. He loved them! It always took a few minutes for him to warm up to the idea of getting in the pool, but then he quickly decided that he was very excited about it.
Day 1




Day 2




Day 3




Day 4




Day 5




Asher took the lessons the same week as Fisher, but he did not warn up to the idea of getting in the pool. So, the last two days the boys got to have their lessons together, which they really enjoyed. They have become professionals at jumping in the pool.
I didn't sign Sullivan up for lessons because of his extreme fear of strangers, but it ended up that he was the one most excited about the water! It was all I could do to keep him from running into the pool. :)
Fisher still loves to show me how he can "swim" in the bathtub, and he also likes to blow bubbles under the water. I can't wait to see how he does in the water at the beach this year!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment