Monday, October 26, 2015

Baker is One Month Old!

Now that he's almost two months old, I'm finally getting around to posting his one month pictures and stats. I did actually take these pictures one his one month-aversary, but obviously life has kept me a little busy between now and then!












* Baker weighs 9 lbs 6 oz. He is 22 inches long.
* He wears size newborn clothes, and he wears newborn cloth diapers and disposable diapers.
*He likes to sleep, eat, repeat...
*He usually sleeps between 2-3 hours at night, but he's given me a few 4 hour stretches.
* He nurses all the time-anywhere from every 30 minutes to every 2 hours
*His eyes are still blue
*He isn't a big fan of tummy time
* He loves to be swaddled and sleeps best that way
* He is loved by his brothers! They are always wanting to tell him "good morning" and "good night", and can't seem to keep their hands off him when he's around. They will wake him up and then be so excited that he's awake! If he cries, they tell him "it's ok Baker". Sullivan likes to make him cry and then tell him that "it's ok Bubby"!
*We love this little boy! I thought that I might be disappointed if I ended up with a third boy instead of a girl, but I'm not disappointed at all! A third boy has been just right for our family, and Fisher likes to tell me that he wants 10 more Bakers! I'm leaving that up to Daddy...
* Nicknames: Baker Baby, Bubby

1 comment:

  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete