Friday, October 23, 2015

Several Firsts

Memaw loves snuggling with this boy!




First time in the Bumbo! He's really too little for it, but I stuck him in there to see how he liked it. I think we'll wait awhile before we attempt again.







Ice cream date with these cuties after MDO




I could eat him up...




More baby snuggles




First bottle! YaYa have it to him while I was at one of my workout classes. He took those two ounces like a champ! I'm glad that daddy won't have to worry about him eating when I go back to work.







Sweet squishy lips




Caught a smile!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. المشروع هو توصيل المياه من البحيرة الى المدينة. انقر هنا رابط موقع rshfh والرجاء اختيار المنتج والنقر فوق زر "إضافة إلى عربة التسوق" لطلب المنتج التهنئة. https://www.rshfh.com/

    ReplyDelete