Wednesday, October 28, 2015

More Catch Up

I'm almost caught up with my pictures! True miracle y'all!
Fisher wrote his and Sullivan's name in a birthday card. I love seeing how he writes and learns!




Climbing with YaYa




Enjoying a pretty day outside




He's smiling so much more and I love it!




This one is all about being Buzz Lightyear!




So tired he fell asleep sitting up




Trying to pick the best spot on the roof to fly off of... Help me!




Sweet growing boy! Looking just like his daddy.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. المشروع هو توصيل المياه من البحيرة الى المدينة. انقر هنا رابط موقع rshfh والرجاء اختيار المنتج والنقر فوق زر "إضافة إلى عربة التسوق" لطلب المنتج التهنئة. https://www.rshfh.com/

    ReplyDelete