Saturday, November 26, 2016

Catching Up as Quickly as I can!

Ahhhh! I'm so behind! Life has been moving along quickly, which leaves little time for blogging! But, here's an attempt at a catch up.

poor buddy fell off the little picnic table on the patio about 3 weeks ago. He was so banged up!

the next week, he fell off the tractor at my parents' house. Poor thing was looking rough! and he needs a helmet apparently. 

Compassion Experience at church! It was a little crazy with all the boys in a tiny space, so it didn't go exactly as planned, but still a good experience. 

paying close attention (for now)

this was me-wearing Cohen (Jamie wasn't supposed to be lifting), holding Baker, and trying to listen to my headphones. whew- I was sweating by the time we were finished!

and this one just wanted to eat the fake food 

he loves playing dress up!



he also loves snap chat

No comments:

Post a Comment