Saturday, November 26, 2016

The Day Fisher Cut His Hair

Fisher has always had long hair. I've told him for as long as I can remember that when he was ready to cut it, we would. He's never been ready (even though everyone else has been-ha). We love his hair long, and so does he!

We went for a trim a few weeks ago, and I asked him how much he wanted cut off. The day before, he said he didn't want a hair cut. His response as we were driving to our appointment was to show me with his fingers how short he wanted it. It was basically a buzz cut. I about died. We talked about it some more, and he still wanted it significantly shorter. So, that's what we did!

Aunt Vicki was not excited about being to one to cut off his hair ha

I haven't seen his neck like this in a really long time!

The afterwards! She wanted to cut more, but Fisher underestimated the length of time he would have to sit in the chair and be still. He was over it. 
We lived with that haircut for a day, and I never loved it. I had the same haircut when I was his age, and it didn't look any better on him than it did me! So, after I picked up the boys from preschool on Friday, we went to see Ms. Brenna to get it shaped.

all smiles

she had to use the clippers. I about died. 

my handsome boy!
I'm the first to admit that I cried real tears when he cut his hair off. But, we love love love the way his hair is! It's so much easier to maintain and he looks adorable. I'll always miss that long hair, and I'm secretly hoping he'll want to grow it out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment