Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving and Christmas Trees

We celebrated Thanksgiving this past week with our family. We had a great turnout at my grandparents. It was wild and crazy and perfect!

love these 3 wild boys!

so so thankful for this family of mine 

my sweet middle boy. he tells me at least 5 times a day "Mommy, I like you" in the sweetest little voice

silly biggest boy

my baby 

Baker was fascinated with Rilynn!
Saturday, we made our annual trek to find the perfect Christmas tree. We've cut down our trees for as long as I can remember, and I love getting to pass this tradition on to the boys.

we found our tree!

our favorite way to travel 

helping Daddy cut the tree down 





Mommy had a turn, too!

Daddy finished it off
We got the tree put up in the house today, and it is so perfect! My plans for this week include putting all the lights on and hopefully the boys will help me with the ornaments! We love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment