Sunday, May 28, 2017

May Update 1

Once a month blogging has commenced! May has been a busy month for us. In this post, we have pictures from a trip to the zoo, Fisher's first tball game, and my silly boys wearing their new sunglasses. 

A fun trip to the zoo with our friend Caroline
The boys got to feed the giraffes for the first time, and they loved it! It was a lot of fun.





TBall has started! Fisher likes it a lot better than soccer, which was a complete disaster. It has been a very pleasant experience, and he's really enjoyed playing.




B loves Fisher's hat 
I got brave and let the boys use my super sharp knives to chop strawberries for me. They did so well!


The boys love to vacuum now! Win for me!
They were being silly before church a few weeks ago in their sunglasses.







goofy boys

1 comment: