Sunday, May 28, 2017

May Update 3

The post has pictures from the boys first Redbirds game, Mother's Day, and Muffins with Mom. 


We had a church wide night at the Redbirds game. The boys haven't been before, so we thought they would enjoy going. They had a lot of fun, but all the food was their favorite part-ha. 


Friends!



You can tell this one was so sad about having to stay with YaYa and Pops all by himself
Mother's Day! I had to work, of course, but the boys made me lots of pictures and hung them by my bed. I was able to get off work Sunday night, so I napped for a few hours and then we spent the rest of the day at my grandparent's house with the family. It was wonderful!

I love my sweet boys!

I'm so thankful to call them mine. 
The next day was Muffins with Mom at school with Fisher.

He loves me because I give him hugs. 



Enjoying our muffins!

I love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment