Sunday, September 3, 2017

Saturday fun!

We had a family fun day yesterday! We took the boys to get donuts, and then we went to the park and had a lot of fun walking, playing, and exploring. 













he kept wanting to wear my glasses and make a "videyo"


We had a moment of excitement right before I left for work. The boys were playing while I was reading Baker a book. I heard Fisher start crying and then he ran into the living room. He had been jumping on the bed (which they've been told multiple times not to do, but...) and fell and hit his mouth on the headboard. I looked, and his loose tooth was gone! We haven't been able to find it, and I think he probably swallowed it. Six teeth gone for this six year old! He was really bummed about potentially having swallowed his tooth, but I think it's a life lesson learned about why you should obey your parents when they tell you not to do something...

snaggle tooth boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment