Thursday, June 23, 2011

37 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:




How Far Along: 37 Weeks





Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a watermelon



Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!! I think it's around 40ish pounds, though.





Maternity Clothes: I wear all maternity pants, but am still able to mix in some (ok, very few) regular shirts and dresses.





Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I feel like it's a girl, Hubs thinks boy. I guess we'll see soon enough!





Movement: Baby loves to move, especially at night when I'm at work. Are we going to have a baby on a night schedule like Mom and Dad??




Sleep: Ever since I got my Snoogle body pillow, sleeping has been great!! Not having to get up as much during the night, which is nice.





What I miss: Getting a full night's sleep without having to get up to go to the bathroom, being able to easily bend over! I'm also getting more uncomfortable in general, but nothing worth complaining about.




Cravings: I just love to eat! :) It's been a lot of sausage Rotel this week. And I really want Jerry's SnoCones all of the time, but it's just not convenient. Insert sad face here.




Symptoms: Heartburn-it's getting worse! Hoping this means lots of hair!! :) I'm also out of breath much more easily.





Best Moment this week: Knowing that we will be meeting this baby very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment