Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Beach Trip 2011

We got back last week from our annual family beach trip. I immediately had to work three in a row, so that's why I'm a little late posting. We had a great time! We rented a huge house in Panama City and enjoyed each other's company. Most of my extended family was able to come, even if it was just for a few days. I think at one time we had 25 people staying in the house. We relaxed, ate, drank way too much sweet tea (at least I did), and made lots of great memories! It's exciting to know that next year our little one will be running around. And now, for the picture overload. Don't say I didn't warn you...

the back of the house

the kitchen

our bedroom

Athens decided to lay down in the sand and take a nap

beautiful sunset

Callie playing catch on the beach

I took this, so it's a little off

the baby needed some sun, too!

some of our setup on the beach

what I did most of the time. Reading, not sticking out my tongue!

enjoying the hammock


my grnadparents are so cute!

Aiden went crab hunting

Pepaw

sweet Noah

Hunter decided he wanted to be tied up

beautiful sunset!


smores!

He was excited

perfection

He made me a good one!

Hunter enjoyed his smore!

Hunter found a seashell


Family picture
We had a great time and were so thankful to spend all of this time with our family making lots of memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment