Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fisher's First Birthday Party-Food and Outfit

Now it's time to feature the food and Fisher's birthday outfit! Some of these pictures are repeats.

the smash cake

cupcakes and Swedish fish. we also had ice cream.

the party favors-themed cookies made by Lee Steward of Sweetlee Done. Amzing!

more cookies

more cookies

we had wings, chicken nuggets, fruit, veggies, and (or course) goldfish

an alternate view of the dining room

we had lemonade, sweet tea, and water to drink

the birthday hat for the birthday boy made by me. I took a preexisting hat (I got a pack from the dollar store)-I took apart one hat to cut out a fabric template, then hotglued it to the hat I was using. I hotglued ric-rac, the "one". and the pompom on top. Viola! Easy and inexpensive!

a close up of Fisher's outfit. I got it off of Etsy. It's a seersucker jon-jon with a monogrammed "F". Love it!

his sweet outfit!
Next up, the rest of the crazy party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment