Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fisher's First Birthday Party-Presents

Last birthday post, I promise! Fisher enjoyed opening his presents (read:playing with tissue paper) for a while, then he was content to play with his new truck while Mommy opened the rest of his presents. :)

tissue paper! yay!

"look in the bag, Fisher."

bath toys!


and there he goes with the truck

it's so fascinating

"Oh, here, Brantley, I'll share with you"

"Yum", says Brantley




baby Toms :)


our little family :)

cousin Asher slept through most of the party, but he woke up in time for the end!
Fisher had a WONDERFUL birthday party, and I couldn't have done it without my family. My mom and dad let us use their house, and my sisters helped me decorate. My sweet husband ran errants on Saturday for me before the party. We are so blessed to have so many family members and friends that love Fisher and helped us celebrate him. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment