Friday, January 7, 2011

14 weeks

I must start dressing better...


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:14 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!!

Maternity Clothes: Nothing yet-still able to wear all of my regular clothes. Well, minus one pair of pants (if you want to count those :))

Gender: Too early to tell, but we're not finding out anyways!!

Movement: Nothing felt yet, but it's still too early

Sleep: I'm starting to get up a few times during the night. But, I'm still requiring a lot of sleep!

What I miss: Ummm, nothing yet...

Cravings: This week, it's been Sonic chili cheese tator tots. YUM!
Symptoms: Nausea all of the time!! But, it's getting better, especially thanks to Zofran!I'm not having to go to bed as early now, but I'm starting to have periods of insomnia.
Best Moment this week: Being able to go longer periods inbetween Zofran doses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment