Sunday, January 2, 2011

13 weeks

Please excuse the picture. I kept forgetting to take one when I looked nicer, and I had just woken up for this one! ha


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:13 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a peach

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!!

Maternity Clothes: Nothing yet-still able to wear all of my regular clothes. Well, minus one pair of pants (if you want to count those :))

Gender: Too early to tell, but we're not finding out anyways!!

Movement: Nothing felt yet, but it's still too early

Sleep: I'm starting to get up a few times during the night. But, I'm still requiring a lot of sleep!

What I miss: Ummm, nothing yet...

Cravings: I'm not craving fried food as much. In fact, I'm not really craving anything right now. It's usually that I will see something, and then I want it.

Symptoms: Nausea all of the time!! But, it's getting better, especially thanks to Zofran! And I'm still very tired all of the time, although that seems to be getting better, too.

Best Moment this week: We got to hear the baby's heartbeat (154) and he/she kicked while we were listening! Also, I found out that I didn't gain any weight over the holidays-but I''m sure it's coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment