Saturday, January 29, 2011

17 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:






How Far Along:17 Weeks





Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a turnip





Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!!





Maternity Clothes: Nothing yet-still able to wear all of my regular clothes. Well, minus one pair of pants (if you want to count those :))





Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here!





Movement: Nothing felt yet

Sleep: I'm not supposed to sleep on my back or stomach anymore, so finding a comfortable position is hard sometimes. Other than that, I usually sleep pretty well. And I've been having some crazy dreams!





What I miss: Ummm, nothing yet...





Cravings: Fruit this week



Symptoms: Heartburn :(



Best Moment this week: We got to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat again!! Next visit-we actually get to see him/her again! I can't wait to see how much he/she has grown!!



No comments:

Post a Comment