Sunday, January 23, 2011

16 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:16 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of an avocado

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!!

Maternity Clothes: Nothing yet-still able to wear all of my regular clothes. Well, minus one pair of pants (if you want to count those :))

Gender: Too early to tell, but we're not finding out anyways!!

Movement: Nothing felt yet
Sleep: I'm not supposed to sleep on my back or stomach anymore, so finding a comfortable position is hard sometimes. Other than that, I usually sleep pretty well. And I've been having some crazy dreams! 

What I miss: Ummm, nothing yet...

Cravings: This week, it's been food in general. And candy.
 
Symptoms: The nausea is still getting better. My food always seems to stay in my throat, though.
 
Best Moment this week: Actually getting to skip a few days of taking Zofran!

No comments:

Post a Comment