Saturday, January 15, 2011

15 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:





How Far Along:15 Weeks





Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of an avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!!





Maternity Clothes: Nothing yet-still able to wear all of my regular clothes. Well, minus one pair of pants (if you want to count those :))





Gender: Too early to tell, but we're not finding out anyways!!





Movement: Nothing felt yet, but it's still too early





Sleep: I don't require as much sleep now. Of course, my sleep is interrupted by my frequent bathroom breaks in the middle of the night...




What I miss: Not having to go to the bathroom every five minutes





Cravings: This week, it's been meat and fruit
Symptoms: Frequent bathroom breaks
Best Moment this week: actually being asked if I was pregnant!!


No comments:

Post a Comment