Wednesday, March 23, 2011

25 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along:25 Weeks



Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of an eggplant


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!!




Maternity Clothes: While I can still wear a lot of my regular clothes, I've finally started wearing some maternity pants and shirts, just because they're more comfortable. I've had to invest in some bigger scrub pants for work...



Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here!



Movement: I'm feeling little flutters just about every day now!



Sleep: Ever since I got my Snoogle body pillow, sleeping has been great!!




Cravings: Fruit, cereal (Lucky Charms and Honey Nut Cheerios)-everything!




Symptoms: Occasional heartburn and low back pain, especially after I've been laying or sitting




Best Moment this week: Actually seeing my belly move from the baby kicking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment