Saturday, March 12, 2011

Everything a Baby Could Want

Can I just say, babies need a lot of stuff!! I had no idea that registering for a new baby would be so hard! The amount of supplies, clothes, products, toys, and well, junk, a new baby needs is mind boggling! Whew!! I started registering online for a lot of the big items we need-stroller, car seat, etc. Yesterday, my cousin Holly, who is much more of a baby expert than me, was sweet enough to go with me to Target and Babies R Us to finish up my registry. And, I think I actually managed to register for everything on my list! Ok, I have a few items to review and then I'll be finished! And I was exhausted just thinking about all the things the baby has to have-well, the things I think he/she will have to have! ha I'm definately glad that this huge hurdle is out of the way and now we get to enjoy getting all of these things!! And, then the thank you notes begin...
Registry # 1
Registry # 2

No comments:

Post a Comment