Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Product Endorsement

There aren't many products that I will just rave about, but I found one that's worth mentioning!! My back has been absolutely killing me when I wake up. Our mattress is normally very comfortable for me, so I'm assuming that it's my changing body, sleep style, etc. Regardless-I am in pain and have to hobble around like an old woman until all the kinks are worked out. Add that to having to get up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom...well, you can imagine all the fun I've been having! :)

I mentioned my back pain to my mom, and wouldn't you know it-she got me a happy. She's so nice like that! :)Actually, I guess it's only fair that she got me this, since everyone else in my family has already gotten one! ha Anywho, she got me (us) the Novaform Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper. Can I just say-phenomenal. I am loving sleeping now!! And, no back pain!! :) She got it at our trusty Costco-I mean, what's not to love about Costco?! They have everything you could ever want-56 count rolls of tiolet paper, shampoo that comes in a 5 gallon bucket...Ok, so maybe I'm slightly exaggerating, but I'm not that far off. Check this product out-you won't be disappointed!!

P.S. Any chance you think someone important will see that and want to pay me for such a glowing product endorsement?? Yeah, I didn't think so either. Guess I'm keeping my day job...

Go buy this. Today. Also available at costco.com!
Oh, and we got some new sheets to go along with our new topper! It's like sleeping in a new bed every night-fabulous! Also from Costco (like I said, they have everything), these sheets are 400 thread count Egyptian cotton. They are so silky....like sleeping on a cloud. Ohhhh, I am making myself sleepy!! Get those too when you're at Costco next time!!

We did NOT get white sheets. Can you imagine??! Our color is called raw sugar, but it's completely gray. Try them. NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment