Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Recap

What a weekend!! I was actually off all weekend, which hasn't happened in too long. I enjoyed it to the fullest! My 25th birthday was Thursday, and it was a great day. I got to eat doughnuts for breakfast, sleep in, read, watch TV, paint my nails, eat a yummy dinner, and...go to work. Not so much fun, but it wasn't terrible at work. My sweet friend brought me a Muddy's cupcake, which made up for having to work. My awesome husband got me the NookColor for my birthday gift. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It is wonderful! I will definately have to pace myself when it comes to buying books. I've already been informed that I have a slight problem...
Yay for birthday presents!
And yay for Muddys! My cupcake was the Grasshopper-chocolate cake with mint icing. YUM!
I couldn't eat anything after midnight on my birthday, because I had my glucose test for gestational diabetes the next day (different post). So, I was able to get a few hours of sleep after my doctor's appointment on Friday, and then it was off to see Madagascar Live at the Orpheum with the family. Good time with the family, but it was an awful show! We knew it would be geared towards kids, but I don't think even a kid would have liked it. Not to mention the children and the parents sitting behind us were not very well behaved...grr...oh well-it was fun to laugh! After the show we walked to the Flying Fish to eat dinner.
Do yourself a favor...don't go see it.

The only picture I managed to get all night-me and my sweet sister, Jamie.
On Saturday, we had a party to go to! It was my cousin Noah's first birthday party. He was born the day after me, March 25th. It was a lot of fun!
Yummy cupcakes!

The sweet birthday boy!

Me and the hubs

I got my own special cupcake because we joked that it was my birthday party, too. How sweet!

He loved eating all that icing!
Nellie and I finished up our Saturday with a little maternity clothes shopping (fun, right??) at the Gap in Collierville, and we also stopped by itty bitty bella and Bella Vita. I officially want everything in both of those stores! It was an early night for us since we were both feeling sleep deprived. All in all, a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment