Saturday, August 15, 2015

35 and 36 Weeks

The countdown is on for baby to arrive!! Aaaaggghh! It's getting real now!


At 35 weeks, I finally did my hospital preregistration for labor and delivery, and started having some very mild, very irregular contractions that are hardly worth mentioning. I bought something for the baby in case it's a girl, which I think is the first thing I've bought this pregnancy. It's a little pink bow that matches the coming home outfit in case it's a girl.




At 36 weeks, we had another checkup. The baby's heart rate was 153, and I was dilated to 3 cm and was 60% effaced. Dr. Pilgrim said my belly looked like it was "all baby", and I think I've dropped some. It looks like we'll be having a baby sooner rather than later, although that's not always the case. We decided on a girl name, but the jury's still out on a boy name. I started packing my bags for the hospital. I also had my work shower, which consisted of Mexican potluck at work and gift cards to Target. I love these ladies that I work with! I also bought a few things that we'll need after the baby is born, like a bottle when we give him/her one, milk storage bags for my pumped milk, and a few other things.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete