Sunday, August 23, 2015

38 Weeks

We thought this was it! I started contracting at work on Saturday night, and was also having low back pain and nausea. I wanted to make sure I got to the hospital in plenty of time, since I need to get antibiotics and my labor was so fast with Sullivan. I left work about 2:30 in the morning and drove home. My contractions got more intense as I was driving and I started to think that we would have another delivery like Sullivan's. I got home, changed clothes, and we drove to the hospital, with me contacting about every 5 minutes. Once I got there and got checked in...they stopped. I was so mad! They did start again, but were sporadic and not causing any cervical change. I measured at 4 cm and 80 % effaced. We hung out for a few hours but nothing changed, so we came home. While I'm frustrated because I'm ready to have a baby, I'm glad to not be spending all day laboring! We'll just pray for patience and that we'll be ready when the actual time comes!
I was ready with my birthing ball! I love that thing...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment