Saturday, August 1, 2015

Third Trimester Thus Far...

The third trimester is rolling along, and it's almost time to have a baby! The baby who has no name, no nursery...oh well! We'll get it together eventually!

At 28 weeks, the heart rate was 148 at my checkup. I had my one hour glucose test (yuck!) and got my dtap shot. I've gained 20 pounds.




At 29 weeks, I found out I failed my glucose test and have to take the three hour test (boo!). My belly has been a little itchy and I've noticed myself becoming winded with some activities.


At 30 weeks, I had my three hour glucose test. My fasting sugar was 78 (pass), at one hour it was 173 (pass), at two hours it was 173 (fail), and at three hours it was 114 (pass). I don't have gestational diabetes! Yay! The heart rate was in the 130s.



At 31 weeks, Daddy was finally able to feel the baby move and watch my belly dance around. We were at the beach this week, and my feet were swollen after our drive home.



At 32 weeks, the heart rate was 132. The baby has had some major hiccups-I'm glad he/she is getting that diaphragm ready! I've been getting charley horses, which are painful!




At 33 weeks, I finally got around to washing some blankets and onsies for the baby. I'm getting uncomfortable doing certain activities, like bending over.



At 34 weeks, I washed the car seat cover. We had a checkup, but I didn't get the heart rate. I lost almost 4 pounds from my last visit, which is great! At 32 weeks, it was post-vacation weight, which was not that great. I think I've gained 21 pounds total, which I am extremely happy with! I also had a family baby shower, which I'll post pictures of shortly.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete