Saturday, August 22, 2015

37 Weeks


At 37 weeks, I am full term! Yay! We went to our weekly OB appointment. The baby's heart rate was 147, and I had made a little bit of progression to 4 cm and 70% effaced. Our favorite doctor is on this weekend, so it would be great if it happened now! I found out I'm GBS +, which means I'll need antibiotics during labor. I lost 2 pounds, so I've only gained a total of 24 pounds so far. I'm generally feeling more pressure and more uncomfortable, but I've still been able to do all of my regular activities. I did both of my prenatal fitness classes this week, as well as a dance/cardio class in an attempt to shake the baby out-ha! Starting Friday, I've been experiencing a lot more pelvic pressure, which has been extremely uncomfortable. Bouncing on a yoga ball or laying down does help some, but I can't do that all the time. Thanks to all this pressure, I'm over being pregnant and would love to have a baby now!! Daddy just told me he doesn't like the boy name we came up with, so it's back to the drawing board for that one!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete