Sunday, August 9, 2015

A New Wrap and Yogurt Mountain Visit

My mom bought me a new wrap for the baby, and big brother was kind enough to let me try it out on him. I can't wait to wrap a teeny baby!




We took the boys to Yogurt Mountain last week. I think this is the first time we've taken them to get ice cream, and they enjoyed picking out their toppings!







This is a post workout, post night shift picture, so please excuse me! But someone loves to cheese!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete